The 4T Conference will begin on Saturday May 19th at 9:00am with our first workshop App Attack! Make sure you have completed the “ready for conference” check list!
- Register for the conference so you can access all sessions (links for sessions will be sent via email and posted on a password protected schedule page—password sent to registered participants).
- Checked the schedule page to see which sessions you will participate in (no need to pre-register, but you should log in a few minutes early to reserve your spot—a maximum of 100 participants per session)
- If you are interested in applying for the FREE CEUs, make sure you have read the requirements on the CEU page.
- If you want to apply to interview with any of the schools at the Virtual Education Job Fair, you need to do so by NOON on May 14th! NOTE: You can still attend the school’s virtual sessions without applying to interview.
- To receive the ISTE bookstore discounts you must be registered (discount sent in your email).
- Conference HashTag: #4t2012