This email went out to all registered participants today. If you registered but did not get the email, you may want to reregister, a few of the email addresses were entered incorrectly in the registration form.
1) The final schedule of sessions is posted. We have some excellent workshop and breakout session choices (45 this year!). While you DO NOT need to sign up in advance for any session or workshop, you might want to mark your calendar for the ones you really would like to attend. Please note that there is a limit of 100 participants per session (this is usually not an issue) so you are welcome to login up to 20 minutes prior to the start time of the session to make sure you have your sport reserved.
Schedule Link: http://4tvirtualcon.soe.umich.edu/?page_id=54
2) The links for each session room will be posted BELOW the title and description of each session on the schedule (they will also be emailed out to you each day of the conference).
3) In order to make sure that the virtual rooms will work on your computer, you are welcome to try opening our practice room. Link: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009317&password=M.A8E88F3623A5A1FE7485077802212F
4) Please follow our Twitter feed and Like our Facebook page as they will update you to the latest news on the conference (this year and in the future!)…
2012 Conference Hashtag: #4t2012
5) We will be having a virtual job fair as part of the conference this year. We will have both virtual and face-to-face schools interviewing perspective teacher candidates, ALL are welcome to participate in the job fair (page will be posted next week on our site! We will Tweet and Facebook it out when posted). Schools are from all around the world!
6) We are accepting sponsorships/exhibitors this year, if you are interested in more information please contact me at email@example.com
7) All sessions will be archived and posted on our website (they will be password protected so only registered participants can access the archived sessions).
8) As a registered participant you will also receive a discount on all ISTE books for up to 1 month after the conference ends (discount code will come at beginning of conference in an email) as well as some wonderful door prizes!
9) We have over 400 teachers registered thus far! We hope you will enjoy the conference! We will keep you updated as the conference information progresses!
10) Information about CEUs will be coming shortly as we get confirmation from the state.