We had a successful beginning to the 2012 4T Conference! So wonderful to see so many familiar names and lots of participation. Some favorite resources presented include:
Grammar/Writing Tool http://noredink.com by Jeff Scheur (@jscheur)
Open Remix Resources http://p2pu.org/school-of-ed by Karen Fasmipaur (@kfasmipaur)
QRcode data generator http://delivr.com by Elissa Malespina (@SOMSlibrarian)
Please join us tomorrow (Sunday May 20th) for some great workshops and our opening Keynote with Matt Levinson.
We have reached our capacity for registered participants this year (700). If you did register, you should receive an email with the live session links, schedule and password to access the conference schedule and archives. We look forward to your participation and feedback this year!
If you were interested in CEUs, please check the page on continuing education credits for more information.
For the Job Fair: Schools are asking some of the applicants for private virtual interviews, you will receive an email if you are asked for one. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the open virtual job fair webinars.
The 4T Conference will begin on Saturday May 19th at 9:00am with our first workshop App Attack! Make sure you have completed the “ready for conference” check list!
- Register for the conference so you can access all sessions (links for sessions will be sent via email and posted on a password protected schedule page—password sent to registered participants).
- Checked the schedule page to see which sessions you will participate in (no need to pre-register, but you should log in a few minutes early to reserve your spot—a maximum of 100 participants per session)
- If you are interested in applying for the FREE CEUs, make sure you have read the requirements on the CEU page.
- If you want to apply to interview with any of the schools at the Virtual Education Job Fair, you need to do so by NOON on May 14th! NOTE: You can still attend the school’s virtual sessions without applying to interview.
- To receive the ISTE bookstore discounts you must be registered (discount sent in your email).
- Conference HashTag: #4t2012
We are pleased to announce the virtual education job fair as part of the 4T Conference! The job fair will be held virtually on May 22nd where we will have four schools presenting and interviewing for teaching jobs. If you are interested, please make sure you submit your resume to the school(s) you would like to virtually interview with BEFORE May 15th! All of the schools have openings in a wide variety of teaching fields. In addition we have virtual, blended and traditional schools participating. This is 100% free! It is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about each school and get some interview experience—and possibly a JOB! Please see our virtual education job fair page for more details!